July 11, 2019, Cincinnati, Ohio – The community at St. Antoninus Parish recently celebrated 75 years of faith. The Adrian Dominican Sisters were an important part of the parish’s heritage. At the invitation of Archbishop of Cincinnati John T. McNicholas, the Congregation in 1948 sent Sisters to staff the parish’s new school. From the school’s earliest years to 1974, 31 Adrian Dominican Sisters ministered there. The heritage continues, as this year’s eighth-grade graduating class was the school’s 70th class. Read the article by Erin Schurenberg in The Catholic Telegraph.